How to Edit Products via CSV File?
- Download the CSV file:
- Edit the product information;
- If you don't know how to open a CSV file correctly, please refer to the article What is a CSV File? to learn more details;
- While editing the product information, you can leave some columns you don't want to edit blank or delete them from the table;
💡 JOOM TIP: When you edit a product via CSV file, you can delete some columns you don't want to edit. For example, if you edit product stock, weight, size or price, your CSV file can only contain Product SKU, Variant SKU, and the columns you wish to edit. In this case, products will not go through moderation.
- Save the information you edited as a CSV file.
- If you don't know how to save the file, please refer to the article What is a CSV File?
- Upload the CSV file back to the system:
- Go to the Products page in your Joom account;
- Click on the Manage Products button and choose Create / Change via CSV;
- Put the file to the upload area;
- Click on the Upload button. You can find the uploaded file on the Uploads page in the My Files section in your Joom account. Please refer to the article My Files for more details.
Besides CSV files, you can also edit products via Merchant Panel and Joom API. Please refer to the article How to Edit Products? for more details.