Besides CSV files, you can also edit products via Merchant Panel and Joom API. Please refer to the article "How to Edit Products?" for more details.
How to Edit Products via CSV File?
- Download the CSV file:
- Go to the "Product" page in your Joom account;
- Sort the products you want to edit using product filters;
- Click on the "Export Products" button.
2. Edit the product information;
If you don't know how to open a CSV file correctly, please refer to the article "What is a CSV File?" to learn more details. When you edit a product via CSV file, you can left some attributes you don't want to edited blank or delete them from the table.
3. Save the CSV file. If you don't know how to save the file, please refer to the article "What is a CSV File?";
4. Upload the CSV file back to the system:
- Go to the "Products" page in your Joom account;
- Click on the "Manage Products" button and choose "Create / Change via CSV";
- Put the file to the area;
- Click on the "Upload" button.