CSV is a simple file format used to store tabular data, such as a spreadsheet or database. Files in the CSV format can be imported to and exported from programs that store data in tables. The data in columns is separated via special delimiters (such as commas, semicolons, or tabs). Each row corresponds to certain product variation.
How to Open CSV file?
- via Google Sheets (recommended) or MS Excel;
- via special CSV file editors (such as CSV Edit PRO, CSVed, etc.);
- via standard Microsoft Notepad.
The example of CSV file opened via Google Sheets:
How to Save a CSV File Correctly?
- Chose file .csv format and select the comma as a delimiter by default.
- Pay attention to the encoding. We accept only standard UTF-8 encoded files.
How to fill in the information in Excel file?
If you don't like to work with CSV, you can download file with all your products in Excel format from the merchant panel!
How to work with Excel file?
- Click Export Products.
- You will receive an email with 2 links: 1 link to CSV-file and 2nd link to Excel file. You can choose the most suitable for you! You can choose to work with Excel file. Make all necessary changes in the file.
- Don't forget to Save the file as CSV.
Please note that nothing has changed in the file uploading yet. At the moment, you can only upload files in CSV format.
How to save CSV-files in Excel with UTF-8 encoding please see in our Help Center: What is a CSV file?