A Limited Time Offer (LTO) is a promotional activity that offers customers discounts on random products for an hour. This discount timeframe imparts a sense of urgency to customers and encourages impulsive buying behavior.
- You can't choose products for the promo, it is done by Joom platform.
- Product has average rating >3.5 or has no ratings at all;
- The discount range is set randomly and may be up to 10%;
- One product can be selected multiple times for participation in the promo;
- Only qualified merchants can participate in limited time offer. Merchant can check whether he is eligible to participate in the Merchant Panel Marketing page.
How to Participate in LTO
- Go to the Marketing page in your Joom account;
- Choose Limited Time Offer tab;
- Toggle the switch Participate in Limited Time Offer.
If you want stop participating in the promo, simply toggle the switch Participate in Limited Time Offer again.
- If a merchant no longer meets the requirements for participation in the promo, Joom will automatically stop selecting the merchant's products for the promotion.
- It requires up to 48 hours to completely stop participation in the LTO.
You can see some graphics on the LTO page. They reflect the promotional activity efficiency.
You can evaluate performance within a certain store and date range.
|Promotional Activity List|
There is a Promotional Activity List below the graphics, where you can:
- Download Full Report,
- Analyse metrics to evaluate the performance within each given store. If you want to see more metrics, click the last button in the metrics list () and choose specific metrics in the drop-down list.