A Limited Time Offer (LTO) is a promotional activity that offers customers discounts on random products for an hour. This discount timeframe imparts a sense of urgency to customers and encourages impulsive buying behaviors.
This is how promotional products appear on the Joom app:
- You can't choose products for the promo, it is done by Joom platform. Products with the EDLP badge are excluded from participating in the LTO;
- Product has an average rating >3.5 or has no ratings at all;
- The discount range is set randomly and may be up to 10%;
- One product can be selected multiple times for participation in the promo.
How to Participate in the LTO?
- In Merchant Panel, go to Marketing > Limited Time Offer.
- Turn on Participate in Limited Time Offer.If you want to stop participating in the promotion, simply turn off Participate in limited time offer. It requires up to 48 hours to completely stop participation in the LTO.
On the Limited Time Offer page, you will find graphics that reflect the efficiency of the promotional activity. These graphics allow you to evaluate the performance within a specific store and date range.
Joom tip: If the graphics data is unavailable, please make sure your Ad Blocker is turned off.
Below the graphics, you will find a promotional activity list where you can:
- Export the full report.
- Analyze the metrics to evaluate the performance within each given store. If you want to see more metrics, click the last button in the metrics list () and choose specific metrics in the drop-down list.
👉 For more information about Limited Time Offer, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom Promotional Activities.