Limited Time Offer
A Limited Time Offer (LTO) is a promotional activity that offers customers discounts on random products for an hour.
This discount timeframe imparts a sense of urgency to customers and encourages impulsive buying behavior.
- You can't choose products for the promo, it is done by Joom platform;
- Product has average rating >3.5 or has no ratings at all;
- The discount range is set randomly and may be up to 10%;
- One product can be selected multiple times for participation in the promo.
How to Participate in LTO
- Go to the "Marketing" page in your Joom account;
- Choose Limited Time Offer tab;
- Toggle the switch Participate in Limited Time Offer.
If you want to stop participating in the promo, simply flip the switch "Participate in limited time offer" again.
It requires up to 48 hours to completely stop participation in the LTO.
- You can see some graphics on the LTO page. They reflect the promotional activity efficiency.
- You can evaluate performance within a certain store and date range.
Joom advice: If the graphics data is unavailable, please make sure your Ad Blocker is turned off.
|Promotional Activity List|
There is a Activity List of this promotion below the graphics, where you can:
- Export the Full Report;
- Analyze metrics to evaluate the performance within each given store. If you want to see more metrics, click the last button in the metrics list () and choose specific metrics in the drop-down list.
👉 For more information about Limited Time Offer, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom Promotional Activities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.