|Size Chart is one of the category-specific requirements. For more information please refer to the article Category-Specific Requirements.|
Merchants can use size charts to show customers each product variation’s specific size parameters . This helps customers choose faster and easier. Certain products without size charts will be rejected during moderation or withdrawn from sale.
Joom’s platform can generate convenient size tables for products by extracting their size information from their description. Size charts currently apply to clothing for men, women and children, as well as to footwear.
Below you can see how size charts look like to customers from the mobile application.
How to Provide Size Information?
The Size Charts' information should be indicated in the product’s description. Follow the steps below to create a size chart for your product:
- Find the appropriate Example according to your product’s category below;
- Copy it and Fill in the information respectively;
- Add it as text in the product description;
- Joom will create a size chart automatically.
- Size information in the product description must be in English;
- All variants of the product must include size information;
- Measurement parameters must be valid;
- The unit of length is "cm";
- If you state approximate size, the difference in cm must not exceed 3 cm (for example, 74-76cm and not 74-80cm). Otherwise, your product will be rejected during the product moderation process.
- The text shouldn't be superfluous;
- Using too many symbols (commas, quotation marks, etc.) is not welcomed. Please use spaces instead.
Inner Length/Insole length
Size Chart for a Specific Category
If you want to provide size information for a specific category, please:
- Go to the Category Requirements page, find and click on the category you need;
- You can see all the Recommended measurements in the Size Charts block.
Size Chart for a Specific Product
If on the product details page of a clothing item, the warning diagnostics message - category requirement is violated appeared, or you want to optimize the size chart of an existing product, you can:
- Click on the Category ID ( see the details on image below) on the product details page, then you will see all the Recommended measurements for this product category in the Size Charts block, you will see good size charts examples as well.
Examples of Incorrect Size Information
1. Spelling Mistakes
|Size: S, Bast: 88cm, Lenth: 56cm, Shulder: 34cm
Size: M, Bast: 92cm, Lenth: 57cm, Shulder: 35cm
2. Superfluous Text
Suits for Size Length Bust Waist Shoulder
S: 68.5 cm 86 cm 82.5 cm 35 cm
3. Invalid Attribute
|Size from top to bottom
S: 68.5 cm
M: 70 cm
L: 71 cm
XL: 72 cm