Joom respects and protects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Counterfeit products and any third-party intellectual property rights infringement are strictly prohibited on Joom.
Joom reserves the right to remove fake brands and counterfeit products from the platform and impose penalties on infringing merchants.
Click to download list of brands. This list will be updated regularly.
What Constitutes a Copyright Infringement?
Products and content are considered counterfeit if:
- Products directly use the brand name or logo of a third party without permission or letter of authorization;
- Products contain an image with a brand logo or brand name that is blurred out or hidden;
- Products use the brand name or a brand logo that is identical or similar to the intellectual property of a third party;
- The design of the product is identical or similar to an existing brand design and violates the design patent of a third party;
- Products contain images of famous people and celebrities;
Products contain images from films and computer games or use famous movie and cartoon characters in a design without permission or letter of authorization.