Joom strictly follows the rules of all governmental institutions. Therefore, certain restrictions are placed on the products sold on the platform. Merchant who violate platform rules will be punished accordingly.
Due to the complicated content of restricted sales, the following are examples of main restricted products and does not cover all restricted products. Please contact the Joom support team for details.
- Spy Equipment (such as hidden recorders, hidden camaras).
- Electronics (such as R4 flash memory card).
- Laser products. Laser product with a capacity of more than 1 mW or without capacity information are prohibited for sale on Joom. Products which doesn't meet the requirements will be rejected during moderation as "Product is prohibited for sale on Joom".
- Cutting tools. Cutting tools do not meet the the requirements will be categorized as Cold Steel, and not allowed to be sold on Joom.
- Medicine products. Some products with (or claim to have) treatment or health care functions can be sold on Joom. Some medical appliances can also be sold on Joom.
- Some Cosmetic Products.
- Precious metals and gems (such as jewelry made from precious metals and gems, etc.).
- Adult products. Joom allows the sale of adult products, but merchant shall avoiding unnecessary nudity or indecency, including using obscene pictures to attract attention.
- Seeds (it is forbidden to export seeds to Russia and Middle East countries) and fishing nets.