Before creating a new store, make sure you understand what a store is. Please refer to the article "What is a Store?" for more details.
There are two ways to open a new store:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via ERP system.
|Opening a new store via Merchant Panel|
- Go to the "Stores" page in your Joom account;
- Click on the "Open New Store" button;
3. Fill on the store name. If you don't know how to name your store, please refer to the article "Store Name Requirements";
4. Choose the store specialization. Please refer to the article "Store Specialization" for more details;
5. Add the store icon. Please refer to the article "Requirements for Store Icons" to get some suggestions;
6. Don't forget to click on the "Save" button.
|Opening a new store via ERP system|
Please refer to the articles: