Before creating a new store, make sure you understand what a store is. Please refer to the article What is a Store? for more details.
There are two ways to open a new store:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via ERP system.
|Opening a new store via Merchant Panel|
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- Click on the Open New Store button;
3. Fill on the store name. If you don't know how to name your store, please refer to the article Store Name Requirements;
4. Choose the store specialization. Please refer to the article Store Specialization for more details;
5. Add the store icon. Please refer to the article Requirements for Store Icons to get some suggestions;
6. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
|Opening a new store via ERP system|
Please refer to the articles:
How to Disable/Enable a Store?
You can disable/enable a store by switching the toggle in the merchant panel on the Stores page.
Once the store is disabled, all products in this store will be disabled after a few minutes.
- If there are any unfulfilled orders, you have to fulfill them even if the store has been disabled.
- In case of re-enabling the store, the product status would remain the same as it was before the disabling. Product moderation is not needed if no changes were made.
If you still have questions left, please watch the video Open a Store to learn more details.