Before creating a new store, make sure you understand what a store is. Please refer to the article What is a Store? for more details.
There are two ways to open a new store:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via ERP system.
|Opening a new store via Merchant Panel|
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- Click on the Open New Store button;
3. Fill on the store name. If you don't know how to name your store, please refer to the article Store Name Requirements;
4. Choose the store specialization. Please refer to the article Store Specialization for more details;
5. Add the store icon. Please refer to the article Requirements for Store Icons to get some suggestions;
6. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
|Opening a new store via ERP system|
Please refer to the articles:
How to Disable/Enable a Store?
You can disable/enable a store by switching the toggle in the merchant panel on the Stores page.
Once the store is disabled, all products in this store will be disabled after a few minutes.
- If there are any unfulfilled orders, you have to fulfill them even if the store has been disabled.
- In case of re-enabling the store, the product status would remain the same as it was before the disabling. Product moderation is not needed if no changes were made.