Stores are virtual storages for managing products on Joom.
This is how your store is seen by customers:
Store can be followed by customers. Followers will get notifications about any updates in the store. Make your store more attractive to get more followers. For example, upload a store icon.
What is the Difference Between a Store and an Account?
It is allowed to have only one account on the platform. A merchant that creates several accounts or uses related accounts is violating platform rules and will be punished accordingly. Please refer to the article "Platform Rule Violation and Penalty" for more details.
However, you are allowed to create several stores within a single account. Please refer to the article "How to Open a New Store?" for more details.
Quantity of Stores and Products
The maximum number of products in one store is 10 000 (including active and disabled products). If the number of product exceeds the limit within one store, you can delete them or transfer to another store.
The default maximum number of stores for new merchants is 25. If more is needed, you can contact us at email@example.com. It’s possible to apply for 15 additional stores maximum each time. The overall number of stores can’t exceed 100, but we can make exceptions for very big merchants.
⚠️PLEASE NOTE: Only merchants who meet the following requirements can apply for additional stores:
- Status of all stores is "Average" or above (please refer to the article "Merchant Performance System" to know more about store performance statuses);
- No record of punitive store closure within 6 months.
You can open stores for different products and classify them based on:
- Product category (e.g. a store that sells clothes or a store that sells electronic devices, and accessories, such as smartphones, earphones, cases, and power banks);
- Product style (e.g. a store that sells retro style products, such as clothes or tableware);
- Brand (e.g. a store that sells products from a single brand).
Please refer to the article "Store Secialization" for more details.
Disable/Enable a store
You can disable/enable a store by ticking the box in the merchant panel on the "Stores" page.
Once the store is disabled, all products in this store will be disabled after a few minutes.
⚠️PLEASE NOTE: if there are any unfulfilled orders, you have to fulfill them even if the store has been disabled.
In case of re-enabling the store the product status would remain the same as it was before the disabling. Product moderation is not needed if no changes were made.