Stores on Joom are a virtual storage for representing and managing products on our Platform.
This is how your store is seen by customers:
What is the Difference Between a Store and an Account?
It is allowed to have only one account on the platform. A merchant that creates several accounts or uses related accounts is violating platform rules and will be punished accordingly. Please refer to the article Platform Rule Violation and Penalty for more details.
Quantity of Stores and Products
The default maximum number of stores is 1.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If at least one of your stores gets blocked by Joom, you will not be able to open another store within the following 6 months.
The maximum number of products in one store is 500 (including active and disabled products). If the number of product exceeds the limit within one store, you can delete them or transfer to another store.
If you feel like your store needs more than 500 products, you can apply for increasing the product limit to 1 000 products. The requirements are the following:
- Store performance status is "Average" or "Perfect";
- You already received 2 payments;
- Your 4 weeks Merchant Revenue has been holding at the $5k level for 5 weeks in a row.
If you meet all the requirements above and want to have more products within one store, please contact our support team.
How to Open a Store in the Merchant Panel?
- Go to the Stores page in the Merchant Panel;
- Click on the Open New Store button;
3. Fill on the store name. If you don't know how to name your store, please refer to the article Store Name Requirements;
4. Choose the store specialization. Please refer to the article Store Specialization for more details;
5. Add the store icon. Please refer to the article Requirements for Store Icons to get some suggestions;
6. Don't forget to click on the Save button.
How to open more than one store?
In order to be able to open more than one store, the existing store has to receive the Top Store status. For more information please refer to the article Top Stores.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Other quantity limit options can be discussed with your Key Account Manager only.
How to Disable/Enable a Store?
You can disable/enable a store by switching the toggle in the merchant panel on the Stores page.
Once the store is disabled, all products in this store will be disabled after a few minutes.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- If there are any unfulfilled orders, you have to fulfil them even if the store has been disabled.
- In case of re-enabling the store, the product status would remain the same as it was before the disabling. Product moderation is not needed if no changes were made.
How to Check Your Store?
On the store page you can:
- See the store general information;
- Edit your store;
- Select the store specialization;
- See the store average rating;
- Disable or enable the store;
- Check the store performance and metrics;
- Check the store's sales analytics;
- Open the list of the products and orders from the selected store.