Stores on Joom are a virtual storage for representing and managing products on our Platform.
This is how your store is seen by customers:
Each store can be followed by customers. Followers will get notifications about all the store-updates. Make your store more attractive to get more followers (for example, you can upload attractive store icon for your store).
What is the Difference Between a Store and an Account?
It is allowed to have only one account on the platform. A merchant that creates several accounts or uses related accounts is violating platform rules and will be punished accordingly. Please refer to the article Platform Rule Violation and Penalty for more details.
However, you are allowed to create several stores within your one account. Please refer to the article How to Open a New Store? for more details.
Quantity of Stores and Products
The default maximum number of stores is 5.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If at least one of your stores gets blocked by Joom, you will not be able to open another store within the following 6 months.
The maximum number of products in one store is 10 000 (including active and disabled products). If the number of product exceeds the limit within one store, you can delete them or transfer to another store.
If you feel like your store needs more than 10 000 products, you can apply for increasing the product limit. The requirements are the following:
- Merchant performance and store performance status is "Average" or "Perfect";
- Your account or products have no duplicates on Joom platform.
If you meet all the requirements above and want to have more products within one store, please contact our support team.
You can open stores for different products and classify them based on:
- Product category (e.g. a store that sells clothes or a store that sells electronic devices, and accessories, such as smartphones, earphones, cases, and power banks);
- Product style (e.g. a store that sells retro style products, such as clothes or tableware);
- Brand (e.g. a store that sells products from a single brand).
Please refer to the article Store Specialization for more details.
How to Check Your Store?
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- Select a store to open the store page (you can use "stores" filter to find the specific store)；
On the store page you can:
- See the store general information;
- Edit your store;
- Select the store specialization;
- See the store average rating;
- Disable or enable the store;
- Check the store performance and metrics;
- Open the list of the products and orders from the selected store.