Stores are virtual storages for managing products on Joom.
This is how your store is seen by customers:
Store can be followed by customers. Followers will get notifications about any updates in the store. Make your store more attractive to get more followers (for example, you can upload an attractive store icon for your store).
What is the Difference Between a Store and an Account?
It is allowed to have only one account on the platform. A merchant that creates several accounts or uses related accounts is violating platform rules and will be punished accordingly. Please refer to the article Platform Rule Violation and Penalty for more details.
However, you are allowed to create several stores within a single account. Please refer to the article How to Open a New Store? for more details.
Quantity of Stores and Products
The maximum number of products in one store is 10 000 (including active and disabled products). If the number of product exceeds the limit within one store, you can delete them or transfer to another store.
The default maximum number of stores is 10. You can apply for 10 additional stores, if you meet the following requirements:
- Merchant performance status is "Average" or "Perfect" (please refer to the article Merchant Performance System to know more details);
- No stores were blocked by Joom within the last 6 months;
- You don't have stores with the status "Poor" or "Critical" and no more than 5 stores with the status "Unknown" (please refer to the article Store Performance System for more details);
- All your stores have store specialization.
If you want to open more stores and meet all the requirements above, please contact our support team.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: You can apply for additional stores several times, but you always have to meet the requirements.
You can open stores for different products and classify them based on:
- Product category (e.g. a store that sells clothes or a store that sells electronic devices, and accessories, such as smartphones, earphones, cases, and power banks);
- Product style (e.g. a store that sells retro style products, such as clothes or tableware);
- Brand (e.g. a store that sells products from a single brand).
Please refer to the article Store Specialization for more details.
How to Check Your Store?
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- Select a store to open the store page (you can use stores filter to find the specific store)；
On the store page you can:
- See the store general information;
- Select the store specialization;
- See the store average rating;
- Disable or enable the store;
- Check the store performance and metrics;
- Open the list of the products and orders belonging to the store.