When naming a store, merchants must pay attention to Joom’s restrictions on store names. The platform’s team responsible for moderation has the right to close stores that violate store name rules.
Store Name Rules
- Store names must be provided using the following alphabet and corresponding system of numeration:
- Latin (for merchants in China, Japan, South Korea and Turkey);
- Cyrillic (for merchants in Russia);
- French (for merchants in France).
- Merchants are disallowed from using names of famous cross-border platforms or words associated with these platforms to name a store, such as “Amazon,” “Ali,” “AliExpress,” etc.
- Merchants are disallowed from using third-party brand names or words associated with other brands, unless authorized by the trademark owners.