Merchants are not allowed to sell prohibited products on Joom. To sell restricted products, merchants must meet certain requirements. To learn more details, please refer to the articles Products Prohibited on Joom and Products Restricted on Joom.
Product price and shipping costs must be specified separately. The product price must be higher than zero, and shipping price must be real and higher than zero.
Merchants must use US dollars to mark their products prices.
Indicate the prices without the VAT amount. Joom automatically calculates the VAT according to the country for each merchant.
Chinese merchants should use english to provide product information.
Products with low ratings are automatically withdrawn from sale.
- For products with 5 or 5+ ratings, those with average ratings below 3.3 are disabled.
- For products with 2-4 ratings, those with average ratings below 2.5 are disabled.
Product A has 6 ratings: 3, 3, 4, 5, 4, 5.
Product B has 2 ratings: 2, 2.
The product's parent SKU and SKU must be unique.
Products must be approved as unique; duplicate products within a single account are prohibited.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate packaging may cause the order being cancelled, please pack your products carefully!
The main packaging problems are the following:
- Sharp objects are not properly wrapped;
- Fragile objects are being damaged during delivery due to lack of proper protection.
Usually Joom Logistics will take some simple methods to decrease the damages caused by inappropriate packaging. But if a parcel is seriously damaged, Joom Logistics has to return it back to the merchant, otherwise the parcel might be refunded due to the customer's request. Please try to pack your products properly to avoid orders being cancelled due to not being fulfilled on time, and to avoid sharp objects hurt logistics staff.
- For sharp objects use enough bubble wrap or plastic cases;
- Pack fragile objects in a sturdy carton to avoid refunds due to damage during the delivery;
- Please post the logistics labels firmly in order to prevent peeling off during the delivery.