Joom’s customers can add stores they like to their “Favorites." This way they will be able to check newly added products and purchase from these stores in the future.
To make the store more attractive to customers, we encourage merchants to design their own store icons. Store icons are displayed on a product's page, on the main page of the store, and in section “Favorites."
Requirements for Store Icon Images
- Image format must be either JPEG or PNG.
- Images must be square in shape.
- Images must have a resolution above 550x550.
Recommendations on Store Icon Design
- Highlight the main characteristics of the store.
- Add company or brand logo in store icon, if needed.
- Add large letters that stand out well from the background picture, if needed.
How to Add a Store Icon
- Enter the store.
- Enter the “Store Settings” page and upload the store icon.
- Click "Save."
Good Examples of Store Icons
Bad Examples of Store Icons