How to Disable and Enable a Product?
There are three ways to disable/enable a product:
Joom API / ERP system
|Disabling/Enabling a Product via Merchant Panel|
- Go to the Products page in your Joom account;
- Find a product you want to disable/enable in the product list. You can use product filters to find the specific product;
- Switch the toggle next to the product disable it, switch the toggle one more time to enable it.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Don't forget to disable/enable product variants.
|Disabling/Enabling a Product via CSV File|
- Download the CSV file of products you want to disable/enable;
- Open the CSV file:
- If you want to disable a product, enter "Yes" next to the product in the Disable column;
- If you want to enable a product, enter "Yes" next to the product in the Enable column;
Please read the article How to Disable and Enable a Product via CSV? for more details.
|Disabling/Enabling a Product via Joom API|
For more details on disabling or enabling a product via Joom API, please refer to this related guide.
👉 For more detail about How to Diasble and Enable products, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Product Upload & Moderation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.