There are three ways to disable/enable a product:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via CSV File;
- via Joom API.
|Disabling/Enabling a Product via Merchant Panel|
- Go to the "Products" page in your Joom account;
- Find a product you want to disable/enable in the product list. You can use product filters to find the specific product;
- Switch the toggle next to the product disable it, switch the toggle one more time to enable it.
|Disabling/Enabling a Product via CSV File|
- Download the CSV file of products you want to disable/enable;
- Open the CSV file:
- If you want to disable a product, enter "Yes" next to the product in the Disable column;
- If you want to enable a product, enter "Yes" next to the product in the Enable column;
Please read the article "How to Disable and enable a Product via CSV?" for more details.
|Disabling/Enabling a Product via Joom API|
For more details on disabling a product via Joom API, please refer to this related guide.
For more details on enabling a product via Joom API, please refer to this related guide.