Joom respects other people’s intellectual property. Therefore, Joom prohibits merchants from listing counterfeit items or items rights to which they neither own nor hold. If you believe someone is infringing your rights, please report it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only the copyright and trademark owner or their authorized representative may file a report of infringement. If you believe some items on Joom are infringing the rights of others, you may want to let the rights owner or their authorized representative know.
Content required to include in the report
To process your report, Joom will need certain information. Please ensure to include in your report the following:
- Certificate of the copyrighted work or trademark you claim has been infringed;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or trademark owner;
- Infringement type, such as trademark infringement, counterfeit items (someone is using your trademark without authorization), copyright infringement (someone copied your work);
- URLs to the claimed infringing material on Joom;
- A statement of complaint made in good faith that the material in question and use thereof have not been authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or in accordance with the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow Joom to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.