Online shipping is currently available only to merchants in China.
What Is Online Shipping
“Online shipping” is the most suitable and easiest order fulfilling method.
- Online shipping is not supported by most logistics providers. See the Trusted Shipping Provider to know which companies support online shipping.
- Online shipping available only for certain countries. See the Quick-Check Table of Shipping Method.
How It Works
Merchant gets the labels and tracking numbers generated by our system, print out the labels, put them on the packages, and then pass it to the company, which is responsible for the pick-up service.
How to Prepare for Online Shipping?
- Sign cooperation arrangements with online logistics providers. No needs to sign agreement when use Joom Logistics.
- Check the list of accepted countries for online shipping. Before the fulfilment, make sure that the order's delivery country is on the list.
- Fill in the product weight and dangerous kind.
How to Integrate with Online Shipping Providers?
To start using Joom Logistics, follow the instructions "How to Start Using Joom Logistics?"
To integrate with China Post Online Shipping, see the "China Post Online Introduction".
See more about Yun Express, which has been merged with Joom Logistics.
All shipping labels are generated automatically by our system. Merchants can find generated labels on the order page.
Joom strictly prohibits merchants from creating and using their own labels for orders shipped via online. Only platform-generated labels are allowed. See more about the penalty for using self-generated labels.