Before applying, make sure that you've added payment information on the "Settings" page.
Verify IP rights in few simple steps!
- Go to the IP rights verification form.
- Visit your account Settings page and copy Merchant ID and Login E-mail to the form. See the example.
We need this information to check the information and autorize the brand (IP).
- Choose the IP right carefully:
- Trademark is for brand name verification;
- Copyright is for drawing, photograph, design, and other authored work;
- Patent is for invention, technical device, industrial design and model.
- Enter the name of IP (in English only, can be transcribed). See the example.
- Enter the IP Registration Number. Ask the IP Owner or find it via open database. See the example.
- Select the country of IP registration (one is enough if the IP is registered in several countries).
- Identify the type of IP authorization:
- IP Owner;
Don't know who you are or doubt it? Read the article.
- Submit the documents:
- Brand (IP) documents. The list depends on the type of authorization. Read more.
- Company documents. Upload your company registration certificate. You may have already uploaded it when applied on Joom.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully applied for IP rights!
Go the IP application status inquiry to check your application status.
Go to the "IP Rights Verification Rejection Reasons" if your application was rejected.