Before applying, make sure that you've added payment information on the Settings page. Verify IP rights is simple and it requires few steps only!
- Fill the IP rights verification form;
- Visit your account Settings page and copy Merchant ID and Login E-mail to the form;
- Visit your account Payment Method page and copy legal name to the form.
We will check this information and authorize the brand (IP).
- Choose the IP rights type;
- Enter the name of IP (in English only, can be transcribed);
- Enter the IP Registration Number. You can find the IP Registration Number by ask the IP Owner or find it via open data base;
- Select the country of IP registration (one is enough if the IP is registered in several countries).
IP rights types:
IP Registration Number:
1. Identify the type of IP authorization.
If you don't know who you are or doubt it, please refer to the article IP Owner, Distributor or Reseller: Who Am I?.
Types of IP authorization:
2. Submit the documents:
Brand (IP) documents. The list depends on the type of authorization. To learn more details, please refer to the article Documents Required to Verify IP Rights.
Company documents. Upload your company registration certificate. You may have already uploaded it when applied for Joom account.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully applied for IP rights!
If you want to check your application status, please go to the IP application status inquiry. If your application has been rejected, please refer to the article IP Rights Verification Rejection Reasons to learn more details.
If you still have questions left, please watch the video Brand Authorization to learn more details.