Brand authorization is one of the category-specific requirements. For more information please refer to the article Category-Specific Requirements.
- Go to the Documents page in your Joom account;
- Identify the type of trademark authorization: Owner, Distributor, Reseller. If you don't know who you are or doubt it, please refer to the articles Trademark Owner, Distributor or Reseller: Who Am I? and Documents Required to Verify Trademark;
- Click on the Add Document button and choose the trademark authorization type;
4. Fill out the form and upload the necessary documents;
5. Click on the Save button.
Click here if you don't know how to find the IP Registration Number
The documents you provide will be reviewed and the brand will be authorized, if there are no problems with the documents. If your application has been rejected, please refer to the article Trademark Verification Rejection Reasons to learn more details.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- If you uploaded a wrong document by accident, you can upload the correct document first, and then disactive the wrong document; you can also upload the correct document after received platform rejection information.
- When the document is expired, the brand authorization will be deactivated, please provide a new document. The company stated in the documents must match the one in the KYC Profile.
What brands are accepted for authorization on Joom?
Joom works only with the well-established brands. A well-established brand:
- Has its own brand website;
- Has social media account (Facebook or Instagram) with more than 1 000 followers;
- Has good sales volumes on other platforms;
If you cant find your brand name in the brand name list, but the brand meets all the requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and introduce your brand.