If you want to change the shipping provider or tracking number for orders that have already been fulfilled, you can use the "Modify Tracking Information" feature.
Modify Tracking Information Rules
- Changing shipping providers and tracking numbers is available for orders fulfilled via offline shipping;
- You cannot change an order’s shipping method from online to offline shipping or from offline to online shipping;
- You can use this feature without any limits. However, remember that an order’s tracking information is based on the updated tracking number. Joom will verify the tracking information of an order that the old tracking number corresponds to only in special cases – for example, an order has one tracking number locally, but acquires a different one when it crosses internationally.
How to Modify Tracking Information for Orders?
There are three ways to modify tracking information:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via CSV File;
- via Joom API.
|Modifying Tracking Information via Merchant Panel|
- Open the "Orders" page in your Joom account;
- Using filters select an order with the "Shipped" status;
- Click on the "Modify Tracking" button;
4. Select the Postal company from the list and fill in the Tracking number;
5. Click on the "Modify" button.
|Modifying Tracking Information via CSV File|
Please read the article "Modify Tracking Information via CSV File" for detailed instruction.
|Modifying Tracking Information via Joom API|
Click here to see the Joom API documentation for this feature.