Logistics bills show you the cost of using the Joom Logistics services. Merchants can go to the billing page in their account to view all the billing details.
Description of Billing Statuses
Approved: The final amount of the logistics bill has been calculated, and the corresponding amount will be deducted from the main bill.
Accumulating: When the final amount of the logistics bill was calculated, the corresponding amount should have been deducted from the main bill; however, because the main bill was under $200 after the Joom Logistics fee was deducted, the minimum amount of the payment was not met. Therefore, the payment and Joom Logistics fee deduction will be delayed and automatically added to the next billing period.
Introduction to Logistics Billing
The billing period for the bill in logistics is half a month.
- The shipping date is based on the date when the package information was added to the Joom system (tracking number, weight, amount per box). For example: a merchant processed an order on August 30th, and the Joom system received the package information on September 10th. The freight generated by the package will be included in the logistics bill on September 10th (i.e. the first half of September).
- Unlike with payments there is no delay in the deductions from the logistics bills. For the month of August, the logistics bill will be reflected in deductions in early September. The logistics bill for the first half of September will be reflected in deductions in mid-September, the logistics bill for the second half of September will be reflected in deductions in early October, and so on and so forth.
View Details of Logistics Bill
- Go to the “Billing” page;
- Select the logistics bill;
- Download the spreadsheet;
- View the logistic bills.
The Excel-file of Logistic invoice contains 3 sub-tables:
- JL Operations
1. The sub-table of Invoice.
The sub-table Invoice contains information about Billing Cycle, Total Delivery Cost and Amount Pay.
Total Delivery Cost = Joom Logistic Cost + Amount Pay.
2. The sub-table of Operations
The costs appear in the sub-table of Operations refers to the additional delivery cost. Additional delivery cost occurs if: a previously offline delivered product is required to deliver online, but Joom does not have the weight information about the product, so merchant have to pay for the first Joom Logistic delivery of such product.
For product from multiple sellers, but merged into one Listing, Joom will charge the delivery cost of the first order of such product only. As the number of countries covered by Joom increases, the total amount in the Operations sub-table will decreases overtime.
3. The sub-table of JL Operations
This sub-table record all Joom Logistic costs during the billing cycle, include costs involved in shipping parcels to customers and costs involved in shipping parcels returned by customers.