Destinations are combinations of Destination region and Delivery class.
By setting destinations you can choose:
- From which warehouse your products can be shipped;
- To which countries your products can be shipped;
- How many days it can take to deliver your products.
How to Set Destinations?
- Open the Warehouses page in your Joom account;
- Select one of your warehouses;
- Scroll down to the Destinations section, here you can:
- Edit one of the existing destinations by clicking on it;
- Add new destination by clicking on the Add New Destination button;
4. Fill in the Destination name;
5. Select Delivery class:
- Super Express - 7 days confirmed delivery;
- Express - 15 days confirmed delivery;
- If you don't choose Delivery class, it will be set as Standard Shipping - 75 days confirmed delivery.
6. Select Destination country/countries;
7. Click on the Save button.
You can set destinations while adding new warehouse as well. Please read the article How to Configure a Warehouse? for more details.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- You can't set different destinations with the same Destination countries and Delivery class within one warehouse;
- When the destination is All countries, you can choose only Standard Shipping.