Destinations are combinations of "Destination region" and "Delivery class".
By setting destinations you can choose:
- From which warehouse your products can be shipped;
- To which countries your products can be shipped;
- How many days it can take to deliver your products.
How to Set Destinations?
- Open the "Warehouses" page in your Joom account;
- Select one of your warehouses;
3. Scroll down to "Destinations" section, here you can:
- Edit one of the existing destinations by clicking on it;
- Add new destination by clicking on the "Add New Destination" button;
4. Fill in the Destination name;
5. Select Delivery class:
- Super Express - 7 days confirmed delivery;
- Express - 15 days confirmed delivery;
- If you don't choose Delivery class, it will be set as Standard Shipping - 75 days confirmed delivery.
6. Select Destination country/countries;
7. Click on the "Save" button.
You can set destinations while adding new warehouse as well. Please read the article "How to Configure a Warehouse?" for more details.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- You can't set different destinations with the same "Destination countries" and "Delivery class" within one warehouse;
- When the destination is "All countries", you can choose only "Standard Shipping".