Download CSV file template
CSV template updates regularly. We recommend you to download a new one each time you want to add new products.
How to work with the template?
- The first raw contains default names of product attributes;
- Mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*);
- Use a new raw for each product variation;
- Do not add or delete pages;
- Non-mandatory attributes can be left blank.
How to Fill in Product Information In CSV File?
1. Open a CSV file in most convenient CSV editor. See more about how to open a CSV file.
2. Start filling product information from the second raw. If you do not know how to fill in some fields, see more about product attributes.
3. Start filling the information of product variations from the *Unique ID (SKU) column.
4. Use a separate raw for each new product variation.
5. To group a few product variations into one product, fill in the same Parent Unique ID (Parent SKU).
6. The Product Name, Description, Tags, Dangerous Kind and Main Image of the Product attributes are common to all grouped product variations. Ensure, that the product information is valid for all grouped variations.
7. Fill Store ID information. If there is only one store in your account, you don't have to fill this information; if there are more then one stores in your account, it is required to fill this information.
8. Save the document as CSV file. See more about how to save a CSV file correctly.
9. Upload the CSV file in your account. After you clicked on "upload", the file will be added to the waiting list. You can close the web page, and the upload process will be run in the back stage automatically. The result will be reported to you via email instead of appearing in the interface. You can manage and track the upload records with more convenience.
Important: Joom only accepts the following delimiters: comma, semicolon, tab.
Congratulations! Now you know how to upload products via CSV!