If you don't know what a product attribute is, please refer to the article "Product Attributes" to learn more details.
|Deleting Product Attributes via CSV File|
- Download the CSV file:
- Go to the "Product" page in your Joom account;
- Sort the products you want to edit using product filters;
- Click on the "Export Products" button.
2. Find the product attribute you want to delete and remove the whole column in the file. If you don't know how to open a CSV file, please refer to the article "What is a CSV File?";
3. Create a new column "Remove XXX" and enter "yes" in the new column;
4. Save the CSV file. If you don't know how to save the file, please refer to the article "What is a CSV File?";
4. Upload the CSV file back to the system:
- Go to the "Products" page in your Joom account;
- Click on the "Manage Products" button and choose "Create / Change via CSV";
- Put the file to the area;
- Click on the "Upload" button.
|Adding Product Attributes via CSV File|
You can indicate product attributes not only in the description, but also in a special field. If you want to do this via CSV, just add the appropriate columns in your CSV while uploading or modifying product.
- Download the CSV containing the products to which you want to add attributes;
- Add new columns and indicate the name of attributes in the header;
- Specify the values of attributes for products or variants in the appropriate cells (for example, Material: Cotton);
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: If the values of attributes are different for the variants of one product then we will assign them to the product variants, if they are the same for all variants, we will assign this characteristic to the product. You can add up to 200 product attributes (columns);
4. Save the file as CSV and upload it back in your account.