Delete product attributes via CSV file
When a product is being edited via CSV, the attribute that does not need to be edited can be left blank or deleted from the table. This can help merchants avoid accidentally editing other product information. When merchant use CSV to edit products, it is necessary to identify the Parent SKU and SKU of the products.
To delete a product attribute, the merchant needs to remove entirely the column with the product attribute, then enter "yes" in the new column "Remove XXX".
Read about what is Product Attributes.
1. Download the CSV file for products.
2. Remove entirely the column with the product attribute.
3. Enter "yes" in the new column "Remove XXX"
4. Save the CSV file.
5. Upload the CSV file to Joom's system.
Special fields for product attributes
Now you can indicate product attributes not only in the description, but also in a special field. If you want to do this via CSV, just add the appropriate columns in your CSV while uploading or modifying product.
1. Download CSV containing the products to which you want to add attributes,
2. Add new columns and indicate the name of attributes in the header,
3. Specify the values of attributes for products or variants in the appropriate cells,
E.g., Material: Coton
4. If the values of attributes are different for the variants of one product then we will assign them to the product variants, if they are the same for all variants, we will assign this characteristic to the product,
5. You can add up to 200 product attributes (columns),
6. Save the file as CSV and upload it back in your account,
7. All the uploaded attributes will be displayed in your account in the Products tab.