Please read the article Modify Tracking Information Feature to better understand the applicable rules and relevant notes.
If you don't know how to work with CSV files, please refer to the article What is a CSV File? to learn more details.
How to Modify Tracking Information via CSV File?
- Go to the Orders page in your Joom account;
- Using filters choose the orders you want modify under the Shipped status, you can use other filters to find specific orders;
- Click on the Export Orders button;
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Your file will be available in the My Files section. Please read the article My Files for more details.
4. Fill in the new Shipping Provider and/or Tracking Number in the CSV file;
5. Save the SCV file and upload it back to the Joom system on the Orders page.