A disabled product cannot be seen by the customers. If you want your product to be visible for the customers again, you can enable it. Please read the article "How to Disable and Enable a Products" for more details.
How to Disable and Enable a Product via CSV File?
- Go to the "Products" page in your Joom account;
- Find the products you want to disable/enable. You can use product filters to do it quickly;
- Click on the "Export Products" button to download the CSV file. Your file will be available on the "Downloads" page in the "My Files" section;
4. Open the downloaded file. If you don't know how to open a CSV file, please refer to the article "What is a CSV File?":
If you want to disable a product, fill in "yes" in the Disable column
If you want to enable a product, fill in "yes" in the Enable column
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: The Disable and Enable columns cannot both contain the word "yes" at the same time: a product can be either disabled or enabled.
5. Save the document as a CSV file;
6. Upload the file back to the platform using "Create/Change via CSV" feature in your Joom account.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: To disable a certain product, you have to disable all product variations related with.
You can also delete a product completely, so it cannot be enabled in the future. Please read the article "Archive / Delete Products" for more details.