Merchant Performance Evaluation System is an integrated system used to evaluate merchant's performance. Merchants with good performance have special privileges, while the poor performers getting penalties.
The system will evaluate merchant’s performance daily. It consists of four (4) metrics:
- Order Cancellation Rate;
- Fulfillment Rate within 3 Days;
- Refund Rate due to Delivery Issue;
- Quality Refund Rate.
Merchant should have at least 100 orders during an evaluation period to calculate the certain metric. if there are not enough orders, metric will get an N/A (not available) status. Once the metric has been calculated, it will be calculated continuously even if there are not enough orders in the next evaluation period.
All metrics will be calculated separately, each metric could have one of four (4) statuses: Perfect, Average, Poor or Critical.
The final merchant performance status will be determined by the worst calculated metric.
- Perfect: merchant will get more impressions, a high priority status of product moderation and have full access to permanent promotions.
- Neutral: merchant will get more impressions, normal priority status of product moderation and have access to permanent promotions.
- Poor: merchant will get low impressions, low priority status of product moderation and has no access to permanent promotions. The metric with poor performance should be improved as soon as possible. An account with poor performance at risk of being blocked.
- Critical: merchant will get low impressions, low priority status of product moderation and has no access to permanent promotions. An account with critical performance status at high risk of being blocked.
Good Performance Privileges
Merchants with Perfect and Neutral performance statuses will get special privileges:
- The maximum amount of impressions;
- Product moderation priority;
- Access to participate in permanent promotions.
Poor Performance Penalty
Merchants with Poor and Critical performance statuses will be penalized:
- The account will get low impressions;
- No access to permanent promotions;
- Risk of account being blocked.