Quick Fulfillment Rate
Quick Fulfillment Rate is one of the metrics of your store performance.
It measures the ratio of the number of orders in the "Shipped" status within 3 days after the orders got approved to the number of all the approved orders during the evaluation period.
Quick Fulfillment Rate includes orders shipped both offline and online.
- Online shipping via Joom Logistics: orders arrived at Hecny warehouse and got the "Shipped" status within 3 days;
- Offline shipping: orders got the "Shipped" status within 3 days according to the tracking information.
⏰ In case an order is placed in the afternoon or one of 3 days for shipping is Sunday, the order gets an extra day to get "Shipped" status within the metric.
The fewer cancellations, the better the metric is. Always aim to metric’s Perfect status.
How to Check a Store's Quick Fulfillment Rate?
- Go to your store's page in the Merchant Panel;
- Find Quick Fulfillment Rate tab and click Show Details. Here you can:
- Check the metric's evaluation period;
- Export evaluated orders;
- Check the quickly fulfilled orders included in the metric - click (orders fulfilled quickly) to see the list of orders;
- Check all orders included in the metric - click (all shipped orders) to see the list of orders;
- Read our advice on how to improve the metric.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 21st day and ending 7 days before the current date.
👉 You can check the current evaluation period by clicking Show details button next to the metric.
Quick Fulfillment Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for Quick Fulfillment Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical.
The limits for the metrics' statuses are the following:
How to Improve the Metric?
- Fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Monitor them on the Orders page:
- Orders to send counter shows the number of orders to be shipped. Click the number to see the list of such orders;
- Orders shipped slowly counter shows the number of orders that you didn’t manage to ship within three days. Those orders didn’t pass Quick Fulfillment Rate evaluation and therefore will negatively affect your store’s performance. Click the number to see the list of such orders;
- Hours to Fulfill column shows the number of hours for each order to get the “Fulfilled” status. 👉 To learn more about the orders' statistics, refer to the article: New Features to Know More on Your Orders and Store Performance.
- Keep your products in stock, ensure that the inventory of active products is up-to-date. Also, keep your best-selling product in stock in the warehouse you can quickly ship from;
- Closely examine the problematic orders included in the metric, try to fix the reasons influencing the delay in orders' fulfillment.
👉 For more detail about Joom Quick Fulfillment Rate, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Platform Rules and our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom Merchant Account Operation Guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.