"Quality Refund Rate" is the ratio of orders refunded due to quality reasons to all orders approved during the evaluation period.
Calculation includes orders shipped via offline and online methods and refunded due to the following reasons:
- Wrong Product;
- Wrong Color;
- Wrong Size;
- Wrong Quantity;
- Bad Quality;
- Minor Problems;
- Product Is Different from Images.
The evaluation period is two (2) weeks, starting from 104 days ago to 90 days ago.
How to Improve?
Download the list of all orders for a certain evaluation period and try to find out the reasons for poor performance.
Here are some suggestions:
- Review refunded orders and disable or improve poor quality products.
- Review ratings and disable or improve low-rated products.
- Check that the descriptions are complete and correct.
- Check that size charts and product images are correct.