Orders may be consolidated if the customer placed multiple orders and you want to send them as a single parcel.
How to Consolidate Orders Shipped Offline?
- Consolidated orders must have the same destination address. Orders with different destination addresses and the same tracking number will be canceled by Joom;
- The orders quantity for consolidation is unlimited;
- The shipping class is determined by the maximum price of a single order among all of the consolidated orders;
- You can consolidate only unfulfilled orders. For example, you cannot consolidate two fulfilled orders or fulfilled and unfulfilled orders together.
How to Consolidate Orders Shipped Online?
- You can consolidate orders received only from one customer;
- The shipping class is determined by the sum of orders after consolidation;
- You can consolidate only unfulfilled orders. For example, you cannot consolidate two fulfilled orders or fulfilled and unfulfilled orders together;
- Consolidating online orders and then shipping them offline is strictly prohibited.
A customer in Russia placed two orders:
|Joom Logistics NRM|
|Joom Logistics SRM|
|Order A + Order B||
|Joom Logistics RM|
If you don't know what Shipping Class is, please read the article What is Joom Logistics?.
If consolidation is successful, each order will have the same shipping provider and tracking number displayed on the Orders page. You can find information on all the consolidated orders on the generated shipping label. An example is given below.
How To Consolidate Orders Shipped Online via Joom API?
Please check the related guide in the Joom API documentation.