"Negative Feedback Rate" measures the ratio of the store’s original amount of orders with negative feedback to the store’s original amount of all the orders with any feedback type.
|Original amount of orders = product's original price - discounts + shipping price (if shipped offline)|
Original amount of orders with negative feedback includes:
Original amount of all the orders with any feedback type includes:
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 17th day and ending 3 days before the current date.
Negative Feedback Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for Quality Refund Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical. Please read the article "Merchant Performance System" for more details.
To check the metric's status:
- Go to the "Stores" page in your Joom account;
- Select a store to see its metrics.
Advice on How to Improve the Metric
|Here are some suggestions:|
- Disable products with high refund rate;
- Check the product reviews and make improvement accordingly;
- Improve the quality of product on list or upload product with good quality.
How to Find the Orders Included in the Metric?
- Click on the "Show Details" button next to Negative Feedback Rate metric;
- Click on the "(GMV of all products that got feedback)" button to open the list of orders included in this metric.