In order to improve the quality of logistics, ensure better customer experience and increase the repurchase rate, Joom platform has special regulations for orders shipped via online shipping.
|Restrictions on shipping orders|
- The products meeting the Joom Logistics requirements can be shipped only via Joom Logistics;
- The products not meeting the Joom Logistics requirements can be shipped via other shipping channels.
You can check if your products meet the requirement in the article "Online Shipping Quick-Check Table".
|The product size, weight and dangerous kind must be accurate|
The platform checks the correctness of the product attributes. If a merchant intentionally provides false information and attempts to deceive the platform in order to avoid using online shipping, the merchant will be punished according to the severity of the violation.
Please read the article "Platform Rule Violation and Penalty" for more detail.
|Delivery time requirement|
When shipping orders via Joom Logistics, the products must be delivered in the shortest period of time possible.
- If the order is valued less than 15 dollars, it should be in the "Shipped" status in 5 days after the order gets the "Approved" status;
- If the order is valued over 15 dollars, it should be in the "Shipped" status in 7 days after the order gets the "Approved" status.
If the order didn't get the "Shipped" status in time, it will be automatically cancelled by the Joom system and the customer will receive a full refund.
|Canceling problematic orders|
If the shipping provider receives a package that cannot be shipped but:
- the provided product attributes are correct, however they don't suit due to size/weight/dangerous kind limits -> the package will be shipped via offline channels;
- the provided product attributes are incorrect -> the package will be sent back to the merchant.
If the customer address is incorrect and shipment cannot be accomplished online, the order can be shipped via offline channels. In this case Joom will transfer the delivery fee collected from the client to the merchant.