Joom will only work with legal entities. If you have a legal entity in active status, but not a Joom merchant yet, please:
- Fill in your personal information on the Joom for Merchants website;
- Please follow a link to your account on Joom that you'll receive via email;
- To complete the registration process you'll need to proceed with the KYC.
What is KYC?
KYC (Know Your Customer) Profile - is a page in your Joom account displaying your up to date company info, including:
- information about the company itself;
- information about the company director or legal representative;
- information about the company UBO (Ultimate Beneficial Owner).
What is the KYC Profile review process?
As a merchant, you need to provide related KYC profile:
- Open the KYC Profile page in your Joom account;
- Fill in all the information (obligatory fields are marked with *);
- Click on the Send for Review.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: The Profile review may take up to one week. If any informational change occurred to your company, please inform Joom and update the related information as early as possible.
Click here to see the KYC review statuses
Fill in all the fields and complete the profile.
Your Profile is sent for the review. Please, wait for the results.
Your KYC Profile was approved by Joom.
Your Profile passed our full KYC review.
KYC Not Passed
Review failed. Please, fix all the errors.
The KYC profile page will show the review status and give specific hints.
What are the requirements for passing the KYC procedure?
- Company: the company in the KYC profile should be the one receiving money from Joom;
- Up-to-date information: please provide the latest up-to-date information about your company, If any information has been changed, you must update this information (for example, if a legal representative has beed changed, please state the current legal representative in the KYC Profile);
- UBOs: UBO is the Ultimate Beneficial Owner of the company, the person or entity who holds 25% or more of share capital. If your company has several UBO’s, you must provide information about all of them;
- Text content should be wrote in correct format（for example, should use space between english words, should use accurate punctuations);
- Document photos:
- Joom accepts only high quality color scan or photo of the documents (black and white scan or photo is not allowed);
- The text must be easy to read;
- Any sign of Photoshop is prohibited;
- Person photos:
- A person holding the document must be the owner of the document;
- The person must hold the document in his hands;
- The document must be visible fully and clearly;
- Any sign of Photoshop is prohibited.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE:
- Joom checks that the money is paid to the legal person declared in the KYC Profile. If you receive money via Payoneer, please make sure that the business license number specified in your KYC Profile is the same as in your Payoneer account, otherwise the money cannot be successfully transferred. For more information about Joom payment, please refer to the article Payment Methods.
- The rules on KYC and requirements for merchants may be revised and updated by Joom unilaterally from time to time. In case of the absence of any required information or failure to provide any required documents or information, Joom reserves the right to suspend payments to the Merchant until the required information and documents are provided.