Top Store is the premium status of stores on Joom platform. Based on high-performance metrics, it helps to ensure growing purchase rate and customers' instant trust. Top Store will be benefited exclusively by the privileges that we provide to our merchants of high merit.
We highly recommend you do your best to meet the requirements, follow all the platform rules, continue to sell your products on Joom and fulfill all the orders to become eligible for a top store status on Joom.
Top Store benefits
There are exclusive privileges only available for Top Stores:
- Product Groups: customize the way that the products are grouped in the store page.
- Discount for subscription: attract more store followers by offering a discount.
- Top Store Boost gives some additional credits to new products from the Top Stores. It elevates the tier of new products from the Top Store whose similar products have already proven themselves on the platform.
- Top Store status is highlighted in the product page so that it could leave an impression on the customers and boost the whole store’s sales.
- Top Store products get extra promotion by being priorly displayed in the Best tab.
- Top Store products are shown in the Similar Items section in the products of other top stores, so they are recommended to the customers seeking products of high quality.
- Early access to the newly developed premium features — many exclusive features are being developed right now.
How to become a Top Store?
Any store has the opportunity to become a Top Store if the requirements below are met.
The Top Store status is not given once and for all. Joom reserves the right to withdraw the Top Store status from the store if the requirements are no longer met.
- Relevant store specialization to the products you sell.
- Certain level in all store’s performance metrics:
- During the timeframe of previous 24-10 days: cancellation rate <2%, orders over $10 cancellation rate <2%;
- During the timeframe of previous 21-7 days: quick fulfillment rate >75%;
- During the timeframe of previous 104-91 days: quality refund rate <4%, orders over $10 quality refund rate <4%;
- Have passed the quality assessment by Joom:
- Store name doesn't violate Joom rules;
- Store logo is clearly visible;
- Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception;
- Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user;
- Store offers superior product quality, which is checked by the means available to the Joom team;
- Products don’t violate Joom product requirements;
- Product pictures are clear, match the store concept and don't contain clickbait content or disturbing (offensive) images;
- Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates;
- The variants of a product are consistent, no unrelated variants.
How to make a store more eligible for the Top Store status?
If your store currently doesn't meet all the requirements, here are some tips that should help to improve your store's performance so that you can keep up soon:
- Upload products in demand, which stand out within other similar products on Joom for high quality.
- Work on your products' description in accordance with our requirements.
- Upload a full set of variants with the correct size table and description of each.
After your Top Store status is approved, you can also use the following tips to make further enhancements:
- Set a price that is lower, or at least at the same level, as the current market price of the products.
- Use our Influencer Program to collect your first reviews.
- Participate in our Promotions to attract more traffic to your store.
- Let more customers know about your products using Joom Ads.
- Avoid uploading the products that don’t meet the store’s concept and quality. Please open another store for such products. You can contact Joom Merchant Support to get more details on that.
For more details, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Platform Rules.