What is a Top store?
Top Store - is a new special category of stores that gives you several promotional benefits if your store was included in this category.
PLEASE NOTE: This feature is still in the works.
For now it is available for the limited group of test-merchants only. If you are sure that your store already meets all the requirements of the Top Store, but you were not included in the test-group of merchants please, contact us at email@example.com
Professional stores that meet all the needed requirements receive the badge “Top Store” in the merchant panel and get several advantages that come with acquiring the badge:
- Top Stores will be promoted on the Joom platform and as a result will get the opportunity to receive the double amount of traffic.
- Top Stores will be included in the new ranking algorithm and offer-mechanics, so it will be shown to a wider audience
- Top Stores badge will be an indication for clients that your store is trustworthy and offers consistent good-quality products
- In product cards we will firstly show "similar" products from your Top Store (in addition to usually only showing similar items from other stores)
PLEASE NOTE: The beta test will be opened to stores specializing in beauty, health, jewellery, fashion and electronics (devices and electronic accessories).
How to become a Top Store?
1. Perfect Status in all the metrics of the store.
|Order Cancellation Rate||Refunds by Quality|
|Health & Beauty||<12%|
|Accessories and Components for Electronics||<12%|
|Jewelry & Bijouterie||<8%|
At the moment you can only find general metrics in your merchant panel. To figure out the metric status for a specific store, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Performance page (https://merchant.joom.com/panel/performance) of your merchant panel;
- Download the CSV file of each metric;
- Filter the orders by store ID and get your specific analytics;
PLEASE NOTE: The metrics border for stores-performance is the same for the whole account.
Joom will introduce a new metric: Negative Feedback Rate (https://merchant-help.joom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011355579-Negative-Feedback-Rate) to evaluate merchant’s performance. This metric should also have a “Perfect” status to become a Top Store.
2. Consistency of products in the store.
This requirement can be met if all your products in a given store are similar to each other. For example: clothes of similar style or products for the same kind of hobby.
Being consistent with the products you display can ensure that the client coming to your store for one product will eventually stay and look through the entire product range (of consistent products) and buy the products within your store without leaving.
Promoting your store as a whole unit is proven to be more effective.