Top Store - is a special category of the stores. They should meet the following requirements:
- Store products meet the specification criteria and specialisation is set in the store explicitly;
- All store’s performance metrics must be perfect i.e. store exceeded a certain level of sales in the specific timeframe;
- Store has passed a quality assessment by the Joom team. Quality criteria include but are not limited to the following:
- Store name doesn't break Joom rules;
- Store logo is clearly visible;
- Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception;
- Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user;
- Store products are designed and manufactured by the store owner;
- Store offers superior product quality which is checked by the means available to the Joom team;
- Product photos are made by the merchant;
- Product pictures are clear and match the store concept;
- Product pictures don't contain clickbait content or disgusting (offensive) images;
- Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates;
- The variants of a product are consistent, no un-related variants.
If you believe your store may qualify for the top store status, please fill out this form and Joom will contact you if you've successfully met all our Top Store requirements.