Top Store - is a special category of the stores. They should meet the following requirements:
- Store products meet the specification criteria and specialisation is set in the store explicitly;
- All store’s performance metrics must be perfect i.e. store exceeded a certain level of sales in the specific timeframe;
- Store has passed a quality assessment by the Joom team. Quality criteria include but are not limited to the following:
- Store name doesn't break Joom rules;
- Store logo is clearly visible;
- Store background image makes sense and matches the store conception;
- Store concept is easily comprehensible for the user;
- Store products are designed and manufactured by the store owner;
- Store offers superior product quality which is checked by the means available to the Joom team;
- Product photos are made by the merchant;
- Product pictures are clear and match the store concept;
- Product pictures don't contain clickbait content or disgusting (offensive) images;
- Products variety is consistent and doesn't contain product duplicates;
- Random 3-5 product variants are consistent, convenient and make sense for a user.
If you believe your store may qualify for the top store status, please fill out this form and Joom will contact you if you've successfully met all our Top Store requirements.