If you are a merchant with several stores, you can transfer your products between stores using CSV file. It gives you an opportunity to keep your stores consistent: making sure your stores offer similar products (for example, products with the same specialization).
Why Should Your Store be Consistent?
Consistent store is able to become a Top Store, which gives you special promotional benefits from Joom.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Metrics are not affected by the process of transferring products. Your products will be moved with all the original reviews and ratings. Orders made in the primal store will remain there uncopied.
How Can You Transfer Your Products?
- Prepare the SKU of the products you want to transfer;
- Prepare the store ID of the store you want to transfer the products to;
- Go the Products page in your Joom account, click on the Manage Products button and choose Transfer Products;
- Download the CSV file and fill it out: insert the products SKU you prepared in Step 1 and the store IDs you prepared in Step 2. If you don't know how to work with CSV files, please refer to the article What is a CSV File?;
- Upload the CSV file back to the platform;
- Click on the Upload button.
To find out if the products were transferred successfully, go to the Uploads page in the My Files section in your Joom account. If you want to get the results by email, please don't forget to select your email address right before clicking on the Upload button.
👉 For more detail about How to Transfer Products, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Product Upload & Moderation.