My Files section is located at the top right corner of your merchant panel. It is a section which stores your Downloads and Uploads. The results of your Downloads and Uploads appear in this section if you:
- Upload a CSV file (such as Upload Products via CSV);
- Download products;
- Download orders.
If you want to download your products/orders:
- Prepare your file on the Products/Orders page using filters;
- Click on the "Export products/orders" button;
- Fill in the required information:
- Name your file before downloading, so that it will be easier to find it in the list. If you don’t name it, the platform names the file automatically;
- You can also send your Downloads results to your Email.
- Click on the "Export" button.
Once you start downloading a file, a clickable link to the results will appear at the top of the page: the link opens My Files section, where you can download the file directly.
If your file has the Processing status, it means that it might be too large and it takes some time to complete the operation.
You can go to the related Merchant Panel page to upload the CSV file. The uploaded file will be shown in My Files section.
If your file wasn’t uploaded completely, you will see a list of errors. Check the errors, fix them and upload your file again.