Weekly and Daily Promotions provide discounts on different product categories. In other words, you can boost your sales on Joom by participating those promotions.
How can you benefit from participating in Weekly and Daily Promotions?
- Promotional products attract customer's attention as they are marked with Sale discount badge;
- Promotional products are included in additional push-notifications for users.
How to participate in Weekly and Daily Promotions activity?
- Go to the Marketing page in your Joom account;
- Select Special Promotions;
- Chose the promotion day based on the date and product category;
4. When new page opens, read Promotion Requirements carefully;
5. Add products to Promotion.
Please make sure that:
- you are uploading products from the appropriate category,
- you have enough products in stock and able to meet increased demand,
- promotional products rating is no less that 4.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: raising the products’ prices before the promotion will lead to removing such products from the promo.
How to Evaluate the Performance?
You can see some graphics on the Special Promotions page. They reflect efficiency of the promotional campaigns you participate in. You can change the date range of the graphics to evaluate specific periods.
There is a Promotional activities list below the graphics, where you can analyze metrics to evaluate the performance of each given activity. If you want to see more metrics, click the last button in the metrics list () and choose specific metrics in the drop-down list. If you don't know what a metric means, hover the mouse cursor over the metric and you will see a tooltip explaining the metric's meaning.