If there are some products in your store that you don't need anymore, you can delete them by using the "Archive / Delete Products" feature.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: This feature is irreversible! Archived products by no means can become active again!
Why Would You Want to Delete the Products?
- Your store has a limit on the product amount - 10 000 products (both enabled and disabled). If there are more products your store can include, Joom suggests you to revise the store and archive the unwanted products;
- If there are no outdated or unwanted products in your store, you are able to choose its specialization and turn it into a Top Store.
How to Archive / Delete the Products?
- Prepare the SKU of the products you want to archive;
- Go to the "Products" page;
- Click on the "Manage Products" button and choose "Archive / Delete Products via CSV";
4. Download the CSV file and fill it out: insert the products SKU you prepared in Step 1 and write "yes" in the column for every product you want to delete;
5. Upload the file back to the system;
6. Click on the "Upload" button.
To find out if the products were archived / deleted successfully, go to the "Uploads" page in the "My Files" section in your Joom account. If you want to get the results by email, please don't forget to select your email address right before clicking on the "Upload" button.