What is Joom API?
Joom API — is a special programming tool that is intended to be used by merchants and developers for managing inventory and uploading products in bulk.
It is a fully programmable alternative to the web version of Joom that contains all the important basic information on product-creation and order fulfillment. This documentation is for building with the successful integration with Joom for Merchants API.
What Is Inside Our API Documentation?
- Authorization and step-by-step guide for integrating your App with Joom API. For the more detailed info please refer to API docs;
- General overview of every section;
- End point of Product, Product Variation, Order, Warehouse etc.;
Basics You Need to Know to Successfully Use Our API:
- All responses from the Joom API come in JSON;
- All the dates and times in our API are in UTC unless otherwise mentioned.
Joom API Endpoints for Operation Management
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: Our API endpoints do not cover all the necessary actions and steps for operation management. Some steps are supposed to be done manually through your Merchant Panel or by uploading information via CSV files.
Please sign in to leave a comment.