What Is "Offline Shipping"?
"Offline Shipping" is one of the methods of fulfilling orders. If an order does not meet the requirements to fulfill online, this order can be fulfilled offline. Please read the article What is "Online Shipping" for more details.
How to Use Offline Shipping?
There are three ways to use Offline shipping:
- via Merchant Panel;
- via CSV file;
- via Joom API.
|Using Offline Shipping via Merchant Panel|
- Open the Orders page in your Joom account;
- Choose an order you want to fulfill. You can use order filters to find the order quickly;
- Click Ship Offline. If there is no Ship Offline button, the order can be shipped only online;
4. Choose a Shipping Provider from the list of acceptable shipping providers:
If you work with Joom using ERP system, to get the list of acceptable shipping providers, please refer to https://merchant.joom.com/docs/api/v3/operations/shippers.
If you don't work with Joom using ERP system, you can check the available shipping providers here.
5. Fill in the tracking number. Please read the article Tracking Information for more details;
6. Click Fulfill.
|Using Offline Shipping via CSV File|
Please read the article Fulfilling Orders via CSV File for more details.
|Using Offline Shipping via Joom API|
Please refer to the related API guide for more details.
👉 For more detail about Joom Logistics, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom Logistics.
Please sign in to leave a comment.