Joom platform evaluates how well your store performs every day.
Stores with good performance have special privileges, while bad performers get penalties.
Good Performance Privileges
Bad Performance Penalties
The system evaluates store's performance daily according to the following metrics:
- Cancellation Rate;
- Quick Fulfillment Rate;
- Quality Refund Rate；
- Order Over $10 Cancellation Rate;
- Order Over $10 Quality Refund Rate.
We are considering your metrics based on a probability formula. This formula estimates the probability of you getting specific metrics based off of the exact number of orders you already have.
The final store performance status will be determined by the worst calculated metric.
All metrics will be calculated separately, each metric can have one of four statuses: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical.
- In case the metric shouldn’t be considered due to probability formula it will remain grey;
- When the metric can be considered it will appear green, red or black according to your performance.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: A store with the Poor status is at risk of being blocked. Poor status must be improved as soon as possible. A store with the Critical status will be blocked by Joom and you will not be able to transfer products from a blocked store.
Can a store gets blocked due to bad performance?
If it is the first time an account gets a store into the critical list:
- The store gets blocked by Joom.
- The store gets blocked by Joom;
- You will not be able to upload new products during the next 12 weeks;
- Your Payment Delay will be extended by 2 weeks.
How to Check the Store Performance Status?
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- You can see store performance in the corresponding column (you can also use store filters to find the specific store);
3. If you want to see more details, select one of your stores and open the store page.