Joom platform evaluates how well your store performs every day.
Stores with good performance have special privileges, while bad performers get penalties.
Good Performance Privileges
Bad Performance Penalties
The system evaluates store's performance daily according to the following metrics:
- Cancellation Rate;
- Quick Fulfillment Rate;
- Quality Refund Rate；
- Order Over $10 Cancellation Rate;
- Order Over $10 Quality Refund Rate.
The system will calculate metrics when there are at least 100 orders during an evaluation period. If there are less than 100 orders during the evaluation period, the metrics will get Unknown status.
The final store performance status will be determined by the worst calculated metric.
All metrics will be calculated separately, each metric can have one of four statuses: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical.
⚠️ PLEASE NOTE: A store with the Poor status is at risk of being blocked. Poor status must be improved as soon as possible. A store with the Critical status will be blocked by Joom and you will not be able to transfer products from a blocked store.
How to Check the Store Performance Status?
- Go to the Stores page in your Joom account;
- You can see store performance in the corresponding column (you can also use store filters to find the specific store);
3. If you want to see more details, select one of your stores and open the store page.