4PX is the official shipping partner of Joom Logistics, it is responsible for providing pickup service for Joom Logistics orders. Its pickup service is free of charge for merchants and covers almost all China. You do not need to sign an agreement with 4PX or open an account before using its service.
|Click here to check out the regions covered by 4PX pickup service, its working schedule, and contact information.|
Merchants located in these regions can request the 4PX pickup service. If you ship orders from Hong Kong or other regions not listed in the table, please consider using another pickup provider.
4PX working schedule depends on the area. The general rules are as follows:
- After you place a request, it may take from 1 to 24 hours for a courier to arrive.
- For requests placed before 3 p. m., pick up will be on the same day.
- For requests after 3 p. m., pick up will be on the next day.
Please note that pickup in some regions is not available on Sunday.
Once 4PX picks up your parcels, it will ship them to the Hecny warehouse in Dongguan.
How to Request a Pickup Service?
Step 1: Request online shipping
You can make the request via Merchant Panel, CSV file and ERP system. To learn more, please refer to the article What is Online Shipping.
Step 2: Request a pickup service
- Go to Merchant Panel → Shipping.
- Click Request Pickup.
- Fill out your pickup details:
- Number of bags;
- Total weight, kg;
- Pickup address in Chinese.
- Click Request Pickup.
For now, you cannot create a pickup request several days ahead, only for the current date. We recommend you to request pickup before 3 p. m. so that the courier can collect your orders the same day.
Please do not create multiple pickup requests if your predicted weight and bag number changes. You can confirm them later. We will improve the process shortly.
Step 3: Download bag labels
Click Download Labels on your request page. Confirm the number of bags and download labels. If the bag number changes, you can enter a new value and print the required number of labels for all of your bags.
You can also download the labels by clicking Download in the pickup request table.
Step 4: Prepare the parcels
Prepare the parcels as usual. Pack them into the big bags tightly and securely. Tie the bags up with a cable. We recommend using the black tape in the middle of your bag, as in the example below. It'll help to distinguish your bags in the warehouse and speed up the delivery.
Print out the bag labels and attach each bag with a label.
✅ Good example:
❌ Bad example:
Step 5: Hand over bags to the courier
Wait for the courier to contact you. Hand over your bags to the courier, when they arrive at the location you agreed on.
👉 You can track your bags on the 4PX website using the pickup number.
|In any case, when you hand over your Joom bags to 4PX, you should place the request and pack the bags as described above. Bags without necessarily labels or prior request will not be accepted.|
How to Contact 4PX?
If you have any inquires about the 4PX pickup service, you can contact 4PX support:
- Hotline: 075525435426
- Region dispatcher: refer to the file
- WeChat: scan OR code below
Kindly note that 4PX support can only advise you on the pickup and delivery to the warehouse. That's why when contact them, you should provide 4PX tracking number and Joom order tracking number (not Joom order ID). Regarding Joom orders and their statuses after they've delivered to the warehouse, please contact the Merchant support team.
What to Do, if 4PX Doesn’t Pick Up From Your Address?
We kindly ask you to inform us if the 4PX picks up from your address. You can mark your JL Pickup Addresses as available or not available for pickup. This information will help us improve the process and add more regions for pickup.
Merchants located in Hong Kong can use Hecny pickup service. To do that, you should firstly create a Hong Kong warehouse in the Merchant Panel. For the orders placed at the Hong Kong warehouse, please select the Hong Kong pickup address for the fulfillment. To request a pickup, please contact Hecny:
WeChat: SCY_eCommerce or 133 3299 5402
- Phone: 133 3299 5402
Merchants located in other regions can use the SF Express pickup service. To request an SF Express pickup, please log into the EMS portal, and leave a request. If you don't have an EMS portal account or SF Express pickup option in the account, please contact Hecny.
My location is distanced from the Hecny warehouse, the delivery might take a while. What should I do?
We've temporarily extended the fulfillment period for your orders so that you can transfer to a new pickup provider smoothly.
- Your approved orders now have 11 days to get “Shipped” status before they get canceled.
- During the national holidays in China, orders created from September, 26th to October, 6th get the "Approved" status only on October, 7th. Stating from this date, such orders have 11 days to get "Shipped" status before they get canceled.
- Orders created before September 26th have 13 days to get “Shipped” status before they get canceled.
- Quick Fulfillment Rate is temporarily turned off.
If after the transitional period is over, you'll still experience difficulties to fulfill the order, please contact Merchant support.
I'm using SF Express pickup. Should I transfer to 4PX instead?
If your region is covered by 4PX, we recommend you to transfer to 4PX pickup. If not, please continue using SF Express.
Can I drop off the orders to 4PX on my own?
Yes, you can. Please ensure to place the request and pack the bags as described above. Bags without necessarily labels or prior request will not be accepted.
Which support service should I address questions?
- Regarding pickup details on the 4PX side, such as pickup status, courier contacts and delivery time, please contact 4PX support. Kindly note that 4PX support can only advise you on the pickup and delivery to the warehouse. That's why when contact them, you should provide 4PX tracking number (and not Joom order ID).
- Regarding fulfillment process, Joom orders and their statuses after they've delivered to the warehouse, as well as store performance metrics, please reach out to our Merchant support team.
- Regarding SF Express and Hecny, please contact Hecny support.