Orders Over $10 Cancellation Rate
Orders Over $10 Cancellation Rate is one of the metrics of your store performance.
It measures the ratio of number of orders over $10 cancelled by a merchant to number of all the approved orders over $10 during the evaluation period.
Orders Over $10 refers the original amount of an order exceeds $10. In case of offline shipping, the original amount of an order = (Price (per Item) + Merchant Shipping Price) × Quantity of Items, in case of online shipping, the original amount of an order = Price (per Item) × Quantity of Items.
Orders cancelled by merchant include orders cancelled by merchant and orders not fulfilled on time. In other words, the ones that don't get "Shipped" status until hours to fulfill is 0 and, therefore, are automatically cancelled.
The fewer cancellations, the better the metric is. Always aim to metric’s Perfect status.
How to Check a Store's Orders Over $10 Cancellation Rate?
- Go to your store's page in the Merchant Panel;
- Find Orders Over $10 Cancellation Rate tab and click Show Details. Here you can:
- Check the metric's evaluation period;
- Export evaluated orders;
- Check the cancelled orders included in the metric - click (orders over $10 cancelled by merchant) to see the list of orders;
- Check all orders included in the metric - click (all orders) to see the list of orders;
- Read our advice on how to improve the metric.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 24th day and ending 10 days before the current date.
👉 You can check the current evaluation period by clicking Show details button next to the metric.
Orders Over $10 Cancellation Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for Orders Over $10 Cancellation Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical.
The limits for the metric's statuses are the following:
How to Improve the Metric?
- Ship orders within “hours to fulfill” period. Monitor them on the Orders page:
- Orders to send counter shows the number of orders to be shipped. Click the number to see the list of such orders;
- Orders to get cancelled soon counter shows the number of orders that will be cancelled, if you fail to ship them for the next three days. Click the number to see the list of such orders;
- Hours to Fulfill column shows the number of hours for each order to get the “Fulfilled” status. 👉 To learn more about the orders' statistics, refer to the article: New Features to Know More on Your Orders and Store Performance.
- Try to ship all the orders. Don’t cancel orders without a valid reason;
- Closely examine the problematic orders included in the metric. Consider disabling products with high Cancellation Rate;
- Keep your products in stock, ensure that the inventory of active products is up-to-date;
- Make sure that you can fulfill orders to all countries you've enabled. You can set up the list of allowed countries via Blocked Countries feature.
👉 For more detail about Joom Merchant account operation, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom New Merchant Operation Guide.
Please sign in to leave a comment.