Orders Over $10 Quality Refund Rate is one of the metrics of your store performance.
It measures the ratio of the number of orders over $10 refunded due to quality reasons to the number of all approved orders over $10 during the evaluation period.
Orders Over $10 refers the original amount of an order exceeds $10. In case of offline shipping, the original amount of an order = (Price (per Item) + Merchant Shipping Price) × Quantity of Items, in case of online shipping, the original amount of an order = Price (per Item) × Quantity of Items.
- Bad quality;
- Different from images;
- Empty package;
- Misleading information;
- Wrong color;
- Wrong product;
- Wrong quantity;
- Minor problems.
The fewer refunds, the better the metric is. Always aim to metric’s Perfect status.
How to Check a Store's Orders Over $10 Quality Refund Rate?
- Go to your store's page in the Merchant Panel;
- Find Orders Over $10 Quality Refund Rate tab and click Show Details. Here you can:
- Check the metric's evaluation period;
- Export evaluated orders;
- Check the refunded orders included in the metric - click (orders over $10 refunded due to poor quality) to see the list of orders;
- Check all orders included in the metric - click (all orders) to see the list of orders;
- Read our advice on how to improve the metric.
The evaluation period covers two weeks: starting from the 104th day and ending 90 days before the current date.
👉 You can check the current evaluation period by clicking Show details button next to the metric.
Orders Over $10 Quality Refund Rate Statuses
There are four statuses for Orders Over $10 Quality Refund Rate: Perfect, Average, Poor and Critical.
The limits for the metric's statuses are the following:
How to Improve the Metric?
- Fix issues mentioned in order reviews;
- Review ratings and disable or improve low-rated products;
- Provide accurate information in product card:
- Don’t upload poor quality products;
- Don’t upload IP rights infringing products. Such behavior is strictly prohibited on Joom and will be penalized accordingly. If your product is refunded due to counterfeit, such product should be removed from the platform immediately.
👉 For more detail about Joom Merchant account operation, please refer to our ▶️Live Stream replay about Joom New Merchant Operation Guide.