Want to sell your products on Joom, but don’t have a Joom merchant account yet? Follow the step by step guide below to register and activate your own account right now!
- Go to the Registration Page, fill out your email and choose the country your company is registered in, click on the Next Step button. You will receive a system message in your mailbox with a link to verify the registration email you used.
- Click on the verification link, you will be directed to the password and account name setting page. Provide all the required information on this page, read the terms and policies, tick the check box. Click on the Next Step button.
Congratulations, you can enter the Merchant Panel with your login email and password! But wait, there are still few steps to go!
Fill Out Your Application
To fill out your Application, you should log into the Merchant Panel, and the Application section will be displayed to you by default. In this section, you have to:
- Provide company and contact information.
- Prove that you are a qualified seller. Joom only accepts merchants who already have experience working with other crossborder marketplaces and with good performance there. So, you will have to prove your qualification by:
- Provide links to your stores on other platforms (currently AliExpress only). We will evaluate your performance by checking your stores on other platforms. The more stores you add, the higher the chance of registration approval is.
- Verify your stores on other platforms. Joom will send notification codes to you within 3 days. The codes will be sent via "contact a seller" feature on AliExpress. You will also receive an email reminder when the codes are sent.
Well done, you completed the application! Take a break and wait for the platform’s review.
Has Joom approved your application already? Now, you only need to activate your account by complete the following steps:
- Fill out the General information (required).
- Fill out the KYC Profile (required). Wait till it gets reviewed and approved.
- Fill out the Payment Method (required) after your KYC Profile is approved.
- Set Allowed Countries & Regions (optional, if there are any countries you can’t or don’t want to ship to).
- After all previous steps are completed correctly, the red exclamation marks shown in the Setting page will disappear, you can activate your account by clicking on the Activate Account button.
Thank you for completing the whole procedure! You can start to sell on Joom now!
Hints: To save your time, you can start to upload products while waiting for the KYC Profile to be reviewed and approved. You are not able to use all the settings nor sell the products since your account is not activated yet, but once your account has been activated, the products you uploaded will go to moderation right away.